Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why has Warriewood Square introduced controlled parking?
A: As a result of customer feedback we’ve introduced timed parking. This is to ensure our customers have access to the easiest and most convenient parking each time they visit our centre.
Q: What is the parking limit in each car park?
A: Ground level 2-hour parking
Level 1 3-hour parking
Level 2 3-hour parking and all day (staff parking)
Level 3 3-hour parking
Q: Will I be fined for staying longer than the time limit?
A: Secure Parking will be patrolling our carpark and will only issue breach notices to customers who overstay the 2 or 3 hour time limit.
Q: How much will I be fined if I receive a breach notice?
A: Secure Parking will be issuing $66 breach notices to people that continue to park more than the specified 2 or 3-hour limit. For any queries about warning or breach notices, please contact Secure Parking Customer Service on 1800 467 241.
Q: Will I be fined if I’m parked in a disabled car space?
A: Breach notices will not be issued to customers who are parked in a disabled car space, with their disability sticker displayed.
Q: If I have a hair, beauty or doctor’s appointment and stay for lunch or shopping, I will go over my 2 or 3-hour limit. Will I have to pay for parking then?
A: A breach notice will be issued for any stays exceeding the specified time of 2 or 3 hours. However, for the first month, warning notices will be issued. All-day parking on level 2 is your best option if you plan on staying for a long period of time.
Q: Is there somewhere I can park for longer than 3 hours?
A: Yes, our level two car park has an all-day parking section.
Q: Will there be a boom gate or ticket system?
A: No, however the area will be patrolled by Secure Parking and breach notices will be issued to customers who exceed the specified time limit.
Q: What involvement does Secure Parking have with timed parking at Warriewood Square?
- Secure Parking has been employed to manage and patrol Warriewood Square car park.
- From 8 April Secure Parking will be issuing warning notices to those vehicles identified to be parking in excess the specified 2 or 3 hour timed parking limit.
- After the 6th May (a month of warning notices) Secure Parking will be issuing $66 breach notices to people that continue to park in excess of the specified 2 or 3 hour timed parking limit, including retail employees who are not using the designated staff areas. Secure Parking will manage this process, for any queries about warning or breach notices, please contact Secure Parking Customer Service on 1800 467 241
Q: What hours will the car park at Warriewood Square be patrolled?
A: The car park will be patrolled 7 days a week.
Q: Is this is a revenue raising venture?
- Warriewood Square collects no revenue from the parking fines. Our aim is to ensure our customers have access to easiest and most convenient parking each time they visit our centre. To help us do this, we have employed Secure Parking to manage this process for us.
- If you would like further information regarding warning or breach notices, please speak Secure Parking on 1800 467 241.
Q: I have concerns or want to ask further questions what do I do?
- If you would like further information, or to discuss car parking in more detail, please contact us on 9913 4444
- If you would like further information regarding warning or breach notices, please speak with Secure Parking on 1800 467 241.